Friday, October 22, 2010

TIME TIME TIME

Hello my deares reader..
n my followers..
herm..
what to do now??
im going to crazy..
PMR just over n end..
hope it ends with succesfully..
i like to be myself..

TIME TIME TIME...
could you turn back??
i REALLY MISS MY STANDARD 6..

oh no!!!!
im going older n older now..
*hye Dilla u`re in dreaming...

STOP HOPING!!!
the best memory will never 
come again ..

but it will be kept 
in your heart..
forever n ever..

it also will ne kept 
in your mind 
forever n ever.

WHAT THE SPECIAL OF STNADARD 6???

oh..
it`s too much to remember my memories..
too much..

the memories are really sweet n sometimes taste _____ *teeeeeeeet...(hope u guys understand)
oh,, felt like im getting crazy... haaa... *nope*

hye standard 6 .

You`re my sunshine in my heart..*:P
i cannot let you go ..
even just a second..
cause...YOU are the special memory that i will not forget..

i want YOU to know..




MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH....
MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
*is going to crazy*


No comments:

Post a Comment