Thursday, February 3, 2011

mybe untitled. HAHA

okeh fine. listen here. DILA stop online-ing n facebook-ing. Haihhhh... please please please, okeh ?? haha.. *im going to crazy.

from now. im try to stop ALWAYS online-ing and facebook-ing. errrr... like a stupid activities that waste my times infront my laptop or lappy or WHAT EVER LAAAA...
i need always put my LOVELY DOVELY bookssss infront me. not LAPTOP OR LAPPY/. YAW YAW YAW ???

HAHA.. STOP IT STOP UT OKEH ??
errr

anyway i have done all my ABUNDANT homeworks. haihh. feel more clam now.
yaw yaw yaw. i want to continue my study until get my 10A`s in SPM in 2012. YESS. and after SPM ? what i need to do ? huhu. a really good question. i have planned what to do. so. just focus only for my SPM NOW okeh. NOT LATTER. haha. err. what more to BLABLALING ??? haha. 

okeh . now im only live my bookks. NOT FOR FACEBOOK. feel HATE FB,yaaaa  I LIKEEEEEEE


yea. my friends are my books. yaaa u YOU  okeh ? BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS.
nothing for my live now. 

oh homeworks. i feel more clam now. yea. such a good day that i have. BUT. i still not ready prepared for my PLBS-melunas rindu chapter 6 hoho.. errrk===

so.. starting now. rush for melunas rindu yoooo.. :DDD


STUDY HARD>
form 4 is not my honeymoon months or YEARSSSS. i will have HONEYMOON after SPM yaww.. just 2 years.. :DD
but not means that we need to struggle RUSH like taht picture. wooo... i will not and ever do like that.
err.. we need SMART okeh ? 
truely im want tell that. form 4 really differently from form3. yea. really different okeh ? to all my junior. you need to feel that form3 is like a ABC.. HAHA. sincerely im said. b
but we need to try the best.
nothing to say.
if we didnt try it.

waa. i feel like a motivation teacher today.
LAWLLL

so. the conclusion is.
1)STOP ALWAYS ONLINE-ING
2)STOP FACEBOOK-ING
3)STOP CHAT-ING
4)LOVE MY BOOKS ALWAYS
MUAHAHAH

5)try my best  yaw yaw yaw yaaw

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY PEERS. :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment