Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WISHES

okey...
today is tuesday..27th of december 2010..
means that only a few days that we will celebrate happy new year

lets make our wishes here..
new year wll come..
TODAYS IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
NEXT YEAR WILL BETTER THAN THIS YEAR

hey readers whats your wishes??

my wishes :

TETTTT


sometimes.we need to have a privacy..
so. my wishes is my privacy..
but im sure..
all of u readers of coz hope that next year will be better than this year right???


the most important that i wish ..
that i could :

more focus in my study
and more focus in 2012.
i hope i can get straight As in SPM
as nothing more important ..
that i need to study..
hopefully..
my dream comes true..
and all your dream also comes true.

that oke right if we have a nice dream??
and i hove my nice dream come true.
i am really in hoping for SPM
we need to think forward 

but maybe sometimes only.....

so..have fun with your dreams.

and make wishes :D




No comments:

Post a Comment