Thursday, December 23, 2010

ALHAMDULILAH

Alhamdulliah....
yesterday...all my dream come true..
even i not full of confident with my own self!!!
erkk..like a stupid statement... hahah


oke ..
first of all.i would thank to Allah...


second...thanked so much to my parents..
as them always support me..
esspecially my mum..
TQ soo much that i would need to say..
maybe..this is a present for you from me..
that i think not enough to give you more than this..
8As for you..ibu and ayah.. :D <3


oh yea..thanked also for ny brothers!!!
gave me such a big big support :P
heheh..TQ bro :D


then..for all my teachers. at SMK Mutiara Rini and Skor Bestari`s tutors..
thanked for give me knowledge...
and did a good manage for me..


and the last but not least..thanked to all my friends..
we shared our knowledge together..
we not done our homework together..heheh..


seriously..i feel more excited for form 4..
form 4...here i come... !!!!
awww~~~


so... CONGRATES TO ALL STUDENT THAT GET 8A`s OKE..
we did a good attempt..and we should deserve it !!!


congrates again !!! new records of SMK mutiara rini..54 perfect score student..
im proud of you all !! including me.  heheh..xD









No comments:

Post a Comment